Do the following practice on your book. Write the full sentences.
If you want to download the file version, simply click the link below
Fill in the blank with appropriate pronoun.
- It belongs to my mother, it’s ___
- It belongs to him, it’s ___
- It belongs to you, it’s ___
- I have a bike. It’s ____ bike.
- Mum and I have a boat. It’s ____boat.
- It belongs to me, it’s ___
- The horse has an apple. It’s____ apple.
- John and Max have a skateboard. It’s____ skateboard.
- You have a dog. It’s ____ dog.
- Max and you have a dad. It’s _____ dad.